We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Marcus doing what he does
At the airport: marcus and i
Goodbye Kl, Hello Thailand
Just arrived, Sea Game were happening
The 3 M's

I was feeling jobless. Anyways, these are the early pictures from our thailand trip. Grr friendster isnt letting me upload my pictures so i'll just have to post it here :) I tell you, we were so happy to be going out of the country for a change, even if its just Thailand. The Thailand International Airpost is really beautiful. Better than KLIA. Unfortunately..

In a nutshell, it was Great! People were uber friendly, unlike some Malaysians.. Food was unique but kinda bland without the addition of chili and stuff. Shopping there was the BOMB!! I tell you, i think i brought back more shirts than i originally took. Hehe I got my bikini :P but i regret not getting this really pretty handbag I saw. My dad'll probably say the opposite; "You already have so many bags. You dont dont need another one,". So yeah.

From that experience, I would most definately wanna go back to Thailand again.

Till next time :)

P/s: The foot massages over there are to Die for. Not a service you can find here. Well, not as good anyway.


2 comments:

ru said...

Marcia!!!!!!!!!
I found you!!
Hahaha...
Cheers babe!

Anonymous said...

haha.. nice display pic..
ish..
faster take care of ur cat la..
=P