We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In between it all

1.Yellow House
2.Blue House
3.Red House
4.Purple House
5.Green House
-
As dissapointing as it is to get last place after everyone's hardwork and time, again.. I guess its ok. I really am proud of everyone in it! They really gave their all. Saluts to Farzana for finishing your race, even though you were in alot of pain. You inspire me!! Thats what its all about. Never giving up.
-
Although I didnt get the medal I really wanted to get, and I really wanted it.. I just feel really blessed to be given the chance to run with everyone else during sports day. Mind you, its the first time I'v ran on sports day itself. I tried my best. We gave what we had. Thats all anyone can ask for really.
-
So now its over, my last sports day... *sob sob* Its time to put it behind me. Whatever the outcome, we did good. Everyone did.
-
Cheers to all Green House members! Keep your chin up, nothing to be ashamed of :D
Proud of You!! <3

No comments: