We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ohh shopping

I finally got a chance to go shopping :D
Ok yeah so I didn't buy anything. But that doesn't mean I didn't have fun.
Today was awesome!

Saw so many pweetty things that I want for myself :D:D
But before succumbing to the wants. I must satisfy my needs. And right now that's shoes for Grad Ball. I have a couple potentials at least.
Hope I have enough time to get it.

I caught Nanny McPhee with Weng Yee, Pam and Anthea too.
Movies with this bunch is always good, no matter the movie ;)
I have to say it is funny. But I can't say that it was better that the first Nanny McPhee movie.
Then again, most sequel firms aren't very good.


Good times aside, time to focus on Grad Ball. In 2 days.
Ahh so much to do, so little time.

No comments: