We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

digressions

Alice in Wonderland > Johnny Depp > Literature > Leonardo DiCaprio > Romeo and Juliet > Inception > Blood Diamond > His AWESOMENESS!

Today marks the first, of hopefully many more, digression sessions during law class. More specifically, criminal law class. I sense Ms Kat has a lot of digressing potential in her xD

And while this is all good and well, it makes me really miss my Lit class in A-Levels with Ms Anne. Ah such good memories packed into that 11-people strong family for 1 and a half years. I mean, it's also because the digressions during Lit class wasn't just meaningless crap but life enriching knowledge, for the majority of the time.

So while I might be saying this too soon but I just don't feel that closeness I have with my A-Levels buddies with my law buddies. Though, keeping the optimist inside me alive, I'm still hopeful for a tight group hailing from the land of LAWWW ;)

No comments: