We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things unsaid

Can I just say that it feels awesome that Kate and her teammates are taking a chance on me to act in their final film project. ALTHOUGH, I hope I don't screw it all up. I really want them to do well for this project because I know the message is something really close to Kate's heart, heck it's close to EVERYONE'S heart - anyone that has ever felt love and heartbreak and 'what-if' frustrations.


I know I definite relate to it. I hate that I do, but it's the truth.


Coming into this, I know I'm going to have to open up some still unhealed wounds about my own experiences with heart break so I can bring out the right emotions. I know it's going to hurt, especially during this time of the month when dreams, thoughts, feelings for and about you come back and bite me in the ass. I hate you for it. Yet I love you for it.


I hate myself even more for letting you be, making you, my what-if.


I'm hoping, though, that by taking up this role, it'll also help me heal somehow. Like I could imagine it's you I'm talking to and confessing how I really feel about you, both then and now. But in reality, that will never happen and that's the realistic truth about some relationships. It will always be a cliffhanger to a part of the story that is your life. The important thing to remember, however, is that it is a PART of your life, not your WHOLE life.


Funny how I can so easily say that. But when it comes to acting on it, not so successful.
I'll be trying. There's still much road left in my journey to recovery.

No comments: