We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Monday, June 18, 2007

its been a while

Ok ok I know I havent been blogging for a while Iv been quite busy with school and all. Ok let me fill you guys in on what Iv been up to these past few weeks:

a) Went to the Curve with kate and sammy. Bought a birthday present for a friend. Sammy and I went to watch Pirates 3 but kate couldnt join us cause she had ballet. my favourite part of the movie, the proposal and wedding!!! Its like the wedding of the century!! So so amazing!

b) I went for a friends birthday dinner the following week. A simple dinner among friends but an enjoyable time. I was kinda overdressed tho :P

c) Then I went bikini shopping with my mom. After looking around, we narrowed it down to two, a white one and a brown. Mom said the white one made me look fresher but still wasnt sure. So we called my dad all the way in Aussie for his opinion. He chose the brown one.

d) I went to the seventeen summer splash and summer hunks party with sammy and kate. My first time wearing a bikini in public :P but it was really fun. Loved the pictures we took. Sammy!! Can you send them to me!!

e) I had my first attempts at apple crumble. It turned out pretty good although my made too much crumble but mom didnt seem to have any problems with that :D

f)Just last saturday, I went to the Beryl's chocolate factory for a tour with the people I worked for. Kinda dissapointing cause it was so short but the kids made it fun. The one and only cute guy there didnt make it bad either hehe. Sadly I dont know who he is.

g) Last saturday and sunday, the days I was waiting for for the past 3+ months. The Portrait. Sarah, Denise, Nicole, Ivan, Tze Quan, Tim and everyone else, Im so proud of you guys. You've made NST proud!! It was tear jerking ok and so full of emotion. Wish there was a cd of the songs tho. Really liked the songs. My favourite songs are Where Do I Go? and Give Me Strength. Oh and Joy In The Mall!! Wish I could see it again.

Anyways, that brings us to the present time and Im feeling mega sleepy for some reason. Been feeling like that all day.

The time has come now,
The time of my day,
To have all things go my way.
And that, for me, means sleepy time!!! Night people!!
Im out <3

No comments: