We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Monday, June 4, 2007

why cant you see.. Your foolish actions are hurting people, your friends. And me too. I thought after all my hurting, I wouldn't be affected by this now. But guess what, Im still feeling the hurt and pain. Even now. I mean, dont you care about all the things that used to matter to you??
I was so stupid to even think you were such a great person. One of a kind. No one else like you. I thought no one else had your uniqueness, you sweet smile, the magic touch.
Now I know that was all a load of bull!!! What happened to you? I need to know that. For some closure. Please. Just do this one thing for me.

I miss the old you..
The one Im not looking at through a glass wall.
You're killing me.
From the inside out.

1 comment:

Felix :O) said...

marcia marcia... found you! hehe.