We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

not the end
















. Ayesha . Weng Yee . Kaykay . Lucas . Kim . Anthea . Pammy.

I'm really going to miss this whole bunch...

We've come so far from just being classmates. To me, they've become an extension of my family. Each one adds their own unique edge to the group, enriching the "family".

But what do you expect! With this bunch, not a single day of the past year and a half has been boring. Lameness, sick jokes, out-of-this-world creativity, unparalleled wit and care all in, they've made my A-levels experience everything I hoped it could be and then some.

Being around them has helped me grow in different ways. All leading to make me more capable of standing on my own two feet. I just hope that I have made an equally significant difference in their lives as they have mine.

It's tough, not knowing if we're going to see each other again after everyone goes their own way even though we say we'll keep in touch. Because I know I won't meet the same kind of uniquely weird group of people in the next leg of my life.

I'll just have to hope. Hope for the best :)

No comments: