We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

attraction

The LAW OF ATTRACTION
could very well be a very true and working thing.

And if so, I don't think it is bound by distance. And I'm talking about long distance; distance across oceans. Though I haven't gotten a change to truly test this theory. My recent experience could be a "mere puff" (that's a legal term for something that's over exaggerated).

When my mom was away in Barcelonaaaa, I was thinking of getting a leather jacket I'd seen in MNG quite some time back AND leather boots to go with. Just because I love those sorta things ;D I just wanted to wait for her return to discuss if it would be a good move to get them, with my own hard earned money of course.

Turns out. HEHEHE this is where it gets interesting :D :D Mom got me exactly those two things when she was on her trip. I totally love them! It's almost exactly what I would have chosen for myself.

Genuine Black biker-chick Leather Jacket
&
Hot Brown ankle-high Leather Boots

I'll post pictures of them when I'm not too lazy to get them. Hehe right now, I just wanna savor the moment.

Ciao.

No comments: