We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Friday, July 20, 2007

I carry your heart with me..

I carry you heart with me
I carry it in my heart.
Anywhere I go, you go my dear
And whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling
I have no fate for you are my fate, my sweet
I want no world for beautiful you are my world, my true
And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
And whatever a sun will always sing is you.
Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
Here is the root of the root
And the bub of the bub
And the sky of the sky of the tree called life
Which grows higher than the soul can hope or the mind can hide
And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart
I carry it in my heart.
-E.E. Cummings

No comments: