We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Friday, July 20, 2007

My world

Have you ever woken up one day and thought :
"Man, Im really lucky to have the people i have in my life."

Well, i just had one of those morning. I mean, how often do we all appreciate the people who helped make us who we really are. For all the times they've listened to your meaningless ranting and complaints.. For the times they were the shoulders you cried on when you were feeling lower than the deepest ocean. But best of all, for the times they made you laugh and the memories that you'll always remember for the rest of your life. Because those memories are what make you a better person, the things that get you through a bad day. These are some of the things the special people in my life do.

For me, its mainly my family and some close friends. Mom and Dad, they've been my pillar of support for my entire life. Even though i didnt always appreciate what they did for me. But since a certain incident, iv grown so much closer to my parents and am totally comfortable to tell them everything thats in my head. The old saying is true, out of a disaster, theres always some good that comes out of it. My brothers, marcus and martin, sure they can be pains in the butts at times but regardless of that fact; their love is true and i'll love them no matter what. Sure, we had our fair share of fights and agruments but tell me are there ever siblings who see completely eye to eye? I think not. Out of our downs, they help me build endurance and tolerence against people that would cause me problems later. They were my first bestfriends too. Who could as for better siblings. If there were ever better parents and siblings, I wouldnt want to even know about them because to me and in my eyes, my family is already perfect!

Now coming to friends, how could i ever live without those people i am so blessed to know. Kate, Sammy and Shealin are some just to name a few. In all honesty, its always been hard for me to make friends. Much less best friends or close friends. But these people (and more) have made it so easy for me to open up and just love them. Theres no way i can go back to being all by my lonesome now that i know what its like to have true friends. Friends that will stick by you no matter what happens to you or what people say about you. Friends who will tell you what they really think about what you've been saying for the past couple of hours instead of beating around the bush cause they dont wanna "hurt" you. They'll tell you the truth because they know you need to hear it, even if the truth hurts. Now thats what i call true friends. And the true friends i have, im greatful for them. Thank you guys. I hope you know who you are.

What would our worlds be like if we didnt have friends and family? I'll tell what the world would be like. A total and complete failure. The world has evolved and been canggih-fied because of alliances and friendships. The world is for unity.

What do you guys think? Is friendship and family important to you?

You know I love ya!
xoxoxoxoxoxo,xoxoxo

1 comment:

Kateh said...

babe! i love you too.

just popped by to say i appreciate you soso much and i love you again! :D