We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

To Nick:

Happy Official 16th Birthday Nick!!!
Haha its so funny cause I just wished you about one and a half hours ago..
Anyways Nick the party was great. Company was da bomb. Food was delish as usual!!
Ok now for the wishes and stuff:
First of, I wanna thank you so much for coming into my life( all cause of kate ). You've made such an impact in my life just by being who you are. I've seen you go through some bad times but Im glad you've come out of it better and stronger with God there beside you guiding you through it.
I dont know if Iv been the best of friends to you but whenever you're in a jam, you can be assured that Ill be there for you.
I hope that in the coming years you'll learns things than will keep you grounded morally and mentally strong. You're a great guy and Im pround of you.
Oook Im gonna stop now :p Enjoy you day to the fullest ya!!
Your friend,
Marshy marsh :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marshy!!
finally you accepted the name.. LoL.. well thanks for being in my life too.. to answer your question, yes you have been a great friend for all these years and i really am blessed to know you.. thanks for coming for the party despite such short notice.. btw you're the second person who blogged about it... the pictures are on my blog so you can grab them if you want.. i gotta go now.. take care ok?

NiCK^