We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Oh Katie..

[Sonnet '15]
Shall I compare thee to a chocolate kake?
Thou art more delicious and more tempting.
Extra kake does cause an extra pound or two in July,
And birthday's lease hath all too short the day:
Sometime too rich the topping of a moments happiness,
And often is her true flavours untasted;
And ever bite from bite sometimes too much,
By chance, or indigestion's discourse, untrimm'd;
But thy eternal chocolate kake shall never end
Nor lose taste of the flavours thou ow'st
Nor shall Decomposition brag thou wand'rest in his shade
When in eternal layers to time thou mature'st.
So long as ladies can eat, or noses can smell,
So long blogs this, and this gives flavour to thee.
Dearest Kate,
Happy 15th Birthday!!!
Another year of your life has passed and we're still close as ever, girl. Isnt it funny how it felt just like yesterday you and I were shaking our booties in dypers. But at this moment, I wanna take ther opportunity to say I love you for the things you and I have been through together over the years. Your sense of humour is truely one of a kind!! Never fails to make me laugh. I gotta say, your level of maturity is way beyond that of your peers. And that is gonna take you far in this world cause your also one heck of a smart girl.
I hope you'll continue to grow in your walk with God cause I know you're bound for greatness. I can see it now: Kate Ng, a History Maker. You've got a few more years to go til you completely become the blossoming woman you're ment to be. By then I'll be getting old :P So make me proud girl!! Oh yes, find love in the places you know you're bound to be it; like from me!! Lameness hahaha.... sorry, the late hour is getting to me.
I'll sign off here. Hope you enjoyed this post. Especially for my beloved, dearest cousin! One more thing, sorry if I ever did anything to you that hurt you or made you feel like "ggrrrr!!!". I didnt mean to do it at the time. The anger (or whatever other emotion i was feeling at the time) over took me. You know I really love ya!!!!
P/S: For your information, this is a remix of the famous Sonnet 18 by William Shakespeare. I renamed it in comjunction with your 15th birthday.
With love,
Marcia <3

6 comments:

Philip Tan said...

lol Sonnet 15 XD

Kimmy said...

"Kate Ng, a History Maker." Amen to that!

Kateh said...

are you telling me i cause indigestion?!?

XD

i love yah too!

Anonymous said...

noo im saying eating too much cake causes indigestion!! :P

Kateh said...

but i am cake. kate. therefore, i cause INDIGESTION!!!!

beware lest i attack you with my stomach-upset inducing weapons.

Anonymous said...

yes she does!!! AMEN TO THAT TOO!!