We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tarik Tali '08

Ok so today was uber awesome.
Zero teachers present today in my class at all. I mean none! So it was really fun just hanging out with dana, ely, siti and bashar in our very own chillax pad in class - the store room :P
Iv come to terms that I am officially a camwhorer. So we took a bunch of haute pictures today (I'll upload them soon), for like the whole half of school. Got hand it to Kye Shane, he did good today. Really nice.
So anywho, todays tarik tali match was like WOW! Im so proud of our green house guys. You did good, regardless of the outcome.
Green House current score: 1 - 1
We've still got tomorrow. I know you can do it!
Im in for a crazy week, so watch out! I cant be held accountable for my actions.
Love ya loads people!

No comments: