We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Holiday - Today

Goodbye school..Hel-lo holidays!!! Well, for 2 weeks at least :P
I loved today.. Really really loved it. Although it was kinda tiring.
It feels so good to ponteng school every once in a while. Especially when its the last day of school before holidays. As a result, I got to spend a whole day with my mommy!!! And I mean a whole day. Ok maybe spending a whole day with your mom is not that big a thing to some of you guys out there but to me, it's a real treat cause I dont really get to spend time with my mom that often.
And dont think I pontend-ed school just for fun. No thats not me. Well most of the time anyway. Nah, I didnt go to school today cause I had to go to the dentist to get my retainers. Man, just when you think you're finally done with all that metal in your mouth, you gotta put it right back in!!!
Ok, today. Mom dropped me of at the dentists' office before going to work cause of a meeting. When i was done-which was like less than half an hour-I went back to my moms office with her friend. By the time we got back, my momma was already it the meeting so I just waited in her office minding my own buisness, doing my homework( see, Im not lazy), reading my story book. Before I knew it, it was already 12.45 and time for lunch. By that time, mom was still not finish and I was getting hungry. Boy, was I getting hungry.
Blah blah blah... time went on.. more work.. more reading..
Finally, we got out of that place they call an office, more like slave factory to me( sorry mommy) and headed to maju junction where we did some shopping, some window shopping and more than a little talking. I particularly wanted to go see nichii cause Iv never been there but now I have :) So we went through the entire shop and found some really nice stuff, tried on a few and eventually bought some of 'em. I got this really darling brown dress. Simple yet classy. Really nice. Not something you find on any everyday basis, you know? Mom got a square collar white blouse.. and when she got home to show dad, he was like "wow.. so sexy.." -ok maybe he didnt use those exact word but wouldn't it be cute if he did ?!
Anyways, we finally got home after a grueling 2 hour jam-filled drive home. By the time I got home, my head was pounding so bad, it felt like it was gonna fall off my own two shoulder at any given moment. Oh yeah, did I mention that a baby lizard got into our car!!! I was so scared, I didnt even want to get back in the car!!! I absolutely hate lizards!! Moving along, we ate dinner not long after mom and I got home and that brings me to right now where Im pouring out my days events onto this thing we call a blog :)
Ok, Im spent. Im seriously one tired girl but also one very happy girl :) Im going to sleep the rest of whats left of today away.
Im out.

No comments: