We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

You..

Once you were here,
Now you're gone.

How do I feel?
I guess I don't know.
Or maybe,
I don't want to know.

In my heart,
You won't be forgotten.
But you,
You'll never be my number one.

I thought I knew you.
Guess I didn't.
But now,
I don't really care.
Not anymore.

Thank you for all you've done,
For me, with me.
I won't forget it,
It will stay with me.
Always.

Take care of yourself,
I know you will.
Just one thing,
Think before you act.

Once you were in my life,
But now you're out.
I don't want you in my life,
But I can't had you out of my life.

My heart aches for you,
Just for you.

You're not mine,
Not anymore.
You never will be.
You're lost,
To me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

marcia honey.
thanks for sharing with me and being here for me.
i will always be here for you as well okay?
just ring me up.
we need to book another day together again! hahah.
miss you, sweetie.
ily
xx