We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the little miracles..

You know, over the past few days, Iv really been thinking about all the miracles God has give and done for me-both little and big. Anyone can see God's obvious miracles like trees and chirdbirth. But what about the little ones? The ones people tend to over look and think its just by chance or coincidence. I'll tell you something, nothing in this world is by chance or coincidence. It's the little miracles that really put me in aw of Him.
Just last saturday, my mom and I had a little miracle. Since that morning, we were looking for my brothers' house keys. After lunch, as my mom was reversing the car to send me to church, her pouch-that was on the center panel-slid forward onto this cup holder thing that has a clicking cover. So, because the pouch fell on the cover, it unclicked and when i picked the pouch up, guess what I found there. My brothers' house keys! You know, for one split second i thought it was just another coincedence but then i stopped and realised what just happened. God had given us a miracle.
Then just yesterday I had another miracle. I was waiting at the baskin robins for my mom to pick me from tuition. And my phone was just hating me!! Full battery and it still didnt wanna turn on! I tried a few times but it just wouldnt turn on! There was only one other student wait to be picked up but he was waiting further down the road from me. When he left, I decided to try my phone one more time and I asked God to give me just enough battery to call my mom and ask her where she was. When i tried it again, it did turn on. With an extra bar of battery!!! With that extra bar, I called my mom and she told me to walk to mcD's where she'd pick me up and just when i reacted mcD's my moms car just got there. God made it so that I didnt have to wait alone for my mom to arrive.
Its truly amazing how He works in our lives. He does so much for us so we'll be comfortable and happy everyday and He doesnt even ask us for anything in return. Dont we serve a great living God!! I believe we do. Anyone out there reading this agree with me? Let me know.
Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god is definitely great, marcia.
he loves us so much for the life he gave us.
including all the things added to it.
and you know what?
one of those things in my life, is you.
you're the best marcia.
im glad you could open up to me &be there for me as i am completely for you.
ily marcia.
forever and ever. :)
xx