We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Of Sweet 16s and Thank Yous

Look look!! Iv finally gotten a blog =P Im so lame hehe.. Anyways, today's my 16th birthday. Traditionally, sweet 16s are supposed to be super special(especially for girl-sorry guys). And so,today is special for me. Not just for me but for two other dear dear friends, Dayang and Michelle. So today is TRIPLE special!! Happy 16th Birthday to the both of you again.

Personally, i think sweet 16s is something that should be celebrated and remembered. I mean, we'll never pass this day again, neither will we ever turn 16 again so why not just celebrate the gift of life with friends and family and cherish it for all the days of your life. Man, I sound like such a hypocrite, I didnt want to celebrate my sweet 16 today but i do have good reason. Sorry kate!! I promise you'll get a chance to do something for me after my exams and after sammy comes back k =)

Ok,and for the thank yous. Mom Dad, without you, i wouldnt be here today. Thanks for everything you've done for me. To everyone who wished me, thank you so very much. Im really blessed to have everyone of you in my life. From lesson to lectures, from laughing to crying, from advice to naging, thank you. All of that has helped me become who i am. YOU'VE helped me become who i am.

Thats all from me for now. Gotta get back to studying for the dreaded mid-terms. Let me know what you guys think of my blog and what i can do to improve k. I dont really know what to do =P

Marcia <3>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohdarling i love youu.
Happy Birthday again.
hahah for the ten thousandth time.
;akdfja;dfjka;dfa. you're the best. :D
i love you a;dfja;dfkjadl;fkja;dfkadfkjaldfjhaldfjknaldfjandlf much :D

SarahV. said...

ur pressie is on the way. sorry for delay. loves!